Linda from Surf and Safari enjoyed the underwater world
of the Great Barrier Reef.
(video taken while snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef, Australia)
Experience the adventure of snorkelling, diving and sailing on the Great Barrier Reef with Passions of Paradise. The 25 metre high performance catamaran sails daily from Cairns to two unique outer reef locations, where you can dive and snorkel with turtles, colourful fish and see an amazing variety of corals.
Enjoy your day with a friendly crew dedicated to making your trip memorable and a local operator whose environmental credentials and attention to detail have earned many awards including the Australian Tourism Award for Adventure.
(photo of Passions III on the Great Barrier Reef, Australia)
- Sailing on a stylish and fast catamaran to two unique outer reef destinations
- All Snorkelling equipment including a free guided Snorkel Tour
- Relax on our stylish upper deck or netted deck trampoline at the bow of the boat
- A chef prepared tropical buffet lunch of hot and cold dishes including fresh tropical fruit.
- Morning and afternoon tea provided
- Meet with our Eco accredited marine naturalist who provide presentations on coral fish and life
(lunch aboard Passions III, Great Barrier Reef, Australia)